Sanitation Safety – It’s Expected
We consider each guest, team member, and business partner to be part of The Village at Pocono Family. Your safety and health are our primary focus and we continue to closely monitor the COVID+ situation and follow the CDC and U.S. public health recommendations as they evolve.
We will continue efforts to provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members by enacting the following items:
- Refresher service from housekeeping will not be offered but we will be able to assist for any items you may need during your stay.
- On-going sanitization and deep cleaning protocol of all guest rooms and public spaces, with particular attention to high touch areas such as doorknobs, remotes, phones.
- Rooms will not be cleaned till 24 hours after check out to allow sufficient time for staff to clean and new guest to enter a room.
- Hand sanitizing station is placed at the Front Desk.
- We will continue our extreme cleaning procedures within the hotel, these techniques are our daily practices. Chemicals and safety protocol for all pools and clubhouse areas to meet and exceed industry standards.